Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The WeX-Files is go!

Hey everyone, this is Wexiomatic, and welcome to my blog, the WeX-Files. This is the first post in what I hope to be a rapidly developing and entertaining blog on all the things I find both good and bad in the world of entertainment. Specifically, I'll be doing written reviews of movies, video games, TV shows, and other such pop culture and entertainment media as I see fit. As the title of the blog suggests, I'm mostly going to be focusing on things from "geek" culture, though you should really expect to see anything that either amuses or enrages me pop up (don't worry though, I won't be getting into any political or religious rants here).

While I'll be sticking to written reviews at the start, as time goes on (and as I get a better handle on editing this blog), I'm going to be starting up video reviews and commentaries on the things I write about. For now though, I'll simply be using my words to entertain and inform. Also expect the blog to be changing format wise for the first few weeks, as I have some fun ideas about how I want to set up and what I want to add. You should also check out the links I have below, especially the Websites You Should Enjoy list, as it consists of reviewers and entertainers who have both inspired me to start this and are far more entertaining then myself.

Enjoy the WeX-Files everyone! The truth is out there, and be believe me, it's going to be both fun and painful to watch.

(PS: If anyone has an tips, complaints or suggestions, please let me know! As I said, this is still an evolving blog, and I want to make this as accessible, entertaining, and easy to use as possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment